improvisation course (blue book)
The quickest and best approach to soloing!
The Soloing and Standards Studies is for the advanced player looking to achieve an even greater level of skill as a musician. Diligent practice and intense study in the art of improvisation and soloing will take you from advanced playing to advanced mastery of the guitar.
This book emphasizes improvisation skill in standards, blues and advanced concepts that are best suited for players who already have a deep understanding and level of skill on the guitar.
Soloing and Standards Studies includes:
• Standards Improvisation Soloing E-Book
• Level 5 Study of the Guitar Mechanics Method
• The "Play" Section from The Complete Method
• Soloing materials, lesson assignments and study guide
• Complete Blues & soloing study with play along audio tracks
• The entire Play-Along Audio "Improv Minus One" soloing and standards study
• Additional Videos and course materials
Begin to unlock your potential as a master guitarist and soloist using this tried and true Guitar Mechanics method.
Screenshots of the video section:
Listen to Improv Minus One audio play-along samples below:
"Neal is easily the best professor I have ever had in my life! I don't even want to call him a professor because he cares about teaching his trade more than anyone educational instructor I have ever known. BE THE NOTE".